Aegis Laboratories have its multiple presences spread throughout the United States and across the globe. For 23 years, they have provided high-quality medical services through their patient portal. In order to reach out to its virtual patients, Aegis Laboratories launched a patient portal.
Examine how Aegis Labs’ patient portal works and how it helps its patients virtually.
What is Patient Portal Aegislabs?
With Aegislabs, patients can get treatment, aid, and support virtually through a web portal. An appointed team of medical specialists monitors and manages patients through this highly designed web portal, which acts as an artificial online clinical laboratory.
Virtual doctor appointments and prevention plans are the basis of its operation. Most types of diagnoses are covered by a team of doctors.
There are numerous prevention plans, virtual doctor appointments, and conventional patient screenings available to the Patient.aegislabs portal. The website aegislabs provides high-quality medical assistance and has been reviewed as a high-quality website.
Patient Portal Aegislabs In Covid Times
For suspected Covid-19 patients, the virtual diagnosis and patient treatment web portal has launched a merged test for Influenza A/B virus and SARS-CoV-2.
Features Of Patient Portal Aegislabs
- Virtual appointments
- Medical prevention plans
- Conventional screenings
- Patient-centered healthcare treatments
- High-quality services
- The exceptional quality of care
- A dedicated and skilled staff of experts
- The highly responsible staff even out of operational hours in case of medical emergencies
- Warm ambience toward patients
- Personalized attention offered to patients
- The patient portal has a special aim of offering quality mental and behavioral health.
- It has special provisions for treating chronic diseases or prenatal diseases.
- It offers therapies leading to pain management.
- The website offers anti-doping and forensic examination services to amateurs in the case of sports competitions.
Using Patient Portal Aegis Labs
Firstly you need to register on the website as a new patient. And in case you are already registered, you can log in to their site portal. patients.aegislabs. com, to know the status of your medical tests.
You can also reach out to them by calling 800-533-7052 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.