Admission Process and Eligibility for MBBS in China
MBBS in China
MBBS studies are a great choice, but the main question is how to choose the best destination for studying for a medical degree. Pursuing an MBBS degree in India is quite expensive and this is why you should choose an abroad destination for a medical degree. If you want to pursue a medical degree on a budget then you should choose china. Yes, MBBS in china for Indian students is extremely reasonable.
Why China for MBBS?
China for studying MBBS is a great option as this country has a huge infrastructure and also has very affordable fees for medical courses. You can choose any medical or health care course like MBBS in china for higher education. China also offers the best universities with no entrance exams you don’t need to clear any entrance exam. You just need to clear the NEET exam which is mandatory for studying medical courses abroad. Study in abroad has its own benefits, but china is an extraordinary destination as you don’t need to clear any English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL test.
MBBS in China Admission Process and Eligibility for Indian Students
How to Prevent Yourself from Getting Misguided?
Students aiming for MBBS can be easily misguided by fake agents in the market. They will get your admission done to any random university in China which may have a bilingual course curriculum or is not authorized by MCI. This situation will lead you to trouble because it will restrict you to have exact command over the subject and trouble while practicing medicine in India.
To avoid this mistake, always prefer an authentic consultant. You can contact us for more details at +91-9772378888, or +91-9982377888 for any information about the university or MBBS in China.
MBBS Course Duration in China
The complete MBBS course duration in China is 5.8 years. The candidates are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission to the above-listed medical universities in China. The most popular medical courses are General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, etc.
Admission Process for MBBS in China 2022-2023
MBBS in China or MBBS Abroad, the admission process in any foreign country takes a lot of documentation, effort, and hard work. Here Jagvimal Consultants comes into play. We have made the entire process very simple and smooth in that the candidate only requires meeting the basic eligibility criteria and money to pay tuition-free which is comparatively less than India and other foreign countries like the USA, London, etc.
Eligibility for MBBS study in China
- The minimum age of a candidate must be 17 years by the end of the year (31st December) in which you are taking admission.
- 50% marks in 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) for general students
- 40% marks in 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) for reserved category students (ST, SC, OBC)
- The candidate must qualify for the NEET exam to study MBBS/MD in China. The scorecard should not be older than 3 years.
Documents required for admission for MBBS in China
- Admission form (Completely & correctly filled)
- 10+2 certificate
- 10th certification
- NEET Scorecard (Not older than 3 years)
- Passport-size colored photograph
- Scanned copy of your passport (First & Last page)
Contact us for more information at +91-9772378888, +91-9982377888 for overseas education consultants’ advice or to avoid any mistakes. Don’t worry! We don’t charge a single penny for consultation.
Visa Application for Student to Study MBBS in China
Being an authentic and reliable overseas education consultant, we provide full-fledged service to the students who desire to study MBBS in China. Our visa success rate is 100% and our assistance will always be there for students from their application form to visa processing, air ticket, accommodation, and till the completion of your MBBS degree in China.
The following documents are required while processing the visa
These documents are needed for visa processing which are given below –
- An invitation letter was issued from the concerned university
- Passport with minimum 2 years of validity
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Bank statement (maintained with Rs 3 Lakh in the last 3 months)
- School leaving certificate
- 10 to 15 copies of passport-size photograph
- Gap certificate (If any)
Service we offer for Indian students to study MBBS in China
- Personalized counseling
- Country/course/Institution selection
- Getting an invitation letter from the university
- Full documentation support
- Application form submission
- Apostille attestation
- Visa Assistance, from the procession to interview preparation with a 100% success rate
- Travel Assistance
- Forex Assistance
- Medical Checkup
- Accommodation in Indian hostels (Separate for Boys & Girls)
- Indian Food facility
- Police and Embassy verification
In our full-fledged services, we are committed to staying with you during your entire journey of MBBS in India as well as in China. We also deploy a dedicated Indian manager to support you there; you can let him know about any issue during the course.
MBBS in China Admission Process and Eligibility for International Students especially Indian Students