Gmail as well as MS Outlook are the two most popular email client applications by users. I am sure you’ve experienced difficulties when logging into two accounts. The only solution is to sync your Gmail account with Outlook.
It’s really simple to say that we could connect Gmail to Outlook however it can be a bit difficult after we have implemented it. If you read the entire article, then I can assure you will be able import your Gmail account into MS Outlook easily. It is as easy as following the easy steps and then apply it on your computer.
Methods to Synchronize Gmail to with MS Outlook Account:
- Create a Gmail ID
- Login using this ID
- Allow IMAP access within Google Settings
- “Less Secure Apps” option must be enabled
- Insert Gmail Account into Outlook
The five steps listed below can help you add a Google accounts to MS Outlook. However, they’re not as difficult to apply as they seem. This is why I have decided to feed my readers. Here I’ll describe the various methods to follow for the implementation of these crucial steps.
Related Software: Gmail Backup Tool for Saving data into multiple email formats
How to Create a Gmail Account
- Go to www.gmail.com and click on the sign up button.
- Enter your username, password, and verify the availability of your username.
- Choose the Country code, enter your phone number and click “Next” to continue.
- Enter the number you received and click verify. If you confirm your account and then you will be able to sign in with your Google accounts will get established. If, due to a issues with the network you are unable to receive get the verification email, you can select the “Call Instead” option to verify your account.
Now you should be able to establish an email Account. It is now time to be able to log in to the Gmail account since after you have set up your account, you will need to access it.
How to log in to my Gmail Account
Three easy steps to do this Three easy steps to follow:
- Start your Gmail account page.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Enter your Password , then select next. After that, you will be able to login to your account. You can then click on “eye” icon to decode your password.
These are three easy steps you can follow to sign in to your Gmail account.
Steps to enable IMAP Google
- Click the settings in the upper left corner.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the Settings.
- Go on to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the IMAP Access select the “Enable IMAP” option and then click”Save” and then “Save Changes”.
Simply by following these steps you will be able to enable IMAP Access Option.
Steps to Allow Access to Apps that aren’t as Secure Apps
- Click on the Gmail Account profile on the top right and then select Your Gmail account.
- In your Google account, click security.
- In Security, scroll to the Less Secure Application Access option, then select ” Turn on access”.
- Turn on the option illustrated below.
When you turn on this feature, you’ll be able access less secure applications. The steps are easy to follow on your own and there’s no need for technical assistance.
How to connect a Gmail Account with MS Outlook
- Open the File tab and then click “Add Account”.
- Add Account dialog box will appear in which you need to input the Gmail user’s I.D, Email Address, and Password. Click Next.
- Choose your either the POP or IMAPoption and then click the next.
- Go through the information you’ve entered, and then click the next.
After that, Outlook will take a few minutes in order to confirm your Gmail account. When the account is verified, the confirmation dialog appears and display the following message “Account Setup is Complete”. The duration of the entire process completely upon the amount of mailbox.
Step 5.Now the Gmail account is Synced successfully with MS Outlook.
How to fix Outlook issues
After you have read all the information, I’m sure you’ll be able to transfer data from Gmail into Outlook. However, it’s not as easy as it seems. Sometimes, due to corruption the Gmail account is not able to sync with Outlook. The PST files that are stored in Outlook are susceptible to corruption and could damage the whole Gmail account following the synchronization.
Therefore, I suggest you, first fix your Outlook PST files then only attempt to connect your Gmail account into Outlook. If you’re looking for an external tool, there are many available on the internet. However, choosing the most effective one can be a challenge. I would suggest that you should try Regain Outlook PST repair tool. It is among the top tools. It comes with a user-friendly interface that can help you operate it yourself.
I’m sure you’ve enjoyed reading this article because there are numerous interesting aspects you’ve learned from it.